For each Saturday Farmers Market that I am at, I usually have the following regular coffees:
- Super Dave’s Fire Brew (Guatemalan) $11.75
- Everlasting – (Colombian Supremo – Huila) $11.50
- Majestic Sunshine – (Papua New Guinea) Specialty Coffee – $12.00
- I may have 1 or 2 lbs of other specialty coffees which could include: Costa Rican, Kenya, Colombian Decaf, Guatemalan Decaf, or Sulawesi.
Flavors – All Flavors are $11.50 per lb
- Fancy Nancy’s Rainforest Crunch – Brown Sugar, Nuts, Cream
- Sea of Caramel Mocha – Sea Salt, Caramel, Mocha
- Vanilla Nut – Vanilla and Nut flavors
- I may have 1 or 2 lbs of other flavors such as Macchiatto Awakening (Caramel & Vanilla), Delectable Chocolate Nut, or Dulce de le che (Thick Caramel Cream)
We also have Buzz Balls back – Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans – $6.00 per 8 oz.
If you want something else not listed, (and I have it) please email or call me at least 2 days prior to the Farmers Market. I will have it roasted and ready for you on Saturday!
You can find all flavors here: https://bluewillowheaven.com/product-category/flavored-coffee/
All coffees and blends are here: https://bluewillowheaven.com/coffee/